1.23.2007

~Weekend~

I know that is has been a while since I have done a blog. So I found some time to do it. Lets see...On Friday night I met up with some gals at a Scrap Booking Party in Murfreesboro. I had fun..I know that I would like to do one sometime..I left there about 9p.m. Then Scot and I met up with Misty, Shorty, Scott, and William at Yates. I played a few games of darts..After a few hours Scot and I went home to get some sleep..



| View Show | Create Your Own

Saturday, Scot and I went to AfterHours..A tuxedo place. We picked out the tux that he like and Scot got measured for the tux. Philip met us there..After we got done there we walked around for a little bit. Then we headed to Gree Hills Mall. I needed to go macy's to find some bridesmaid dresses. When we got there I found out that Macy's does not carry bridal stuff. :(..Scot, Philip and I got hungry so we went to eat at Cheeseburger Charley's. Heather had mentioned that place to us. It was really good. For dessert we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was the first time for Scot and I. It was really nice. I had to take some pictures...After that we were ready to go home. Later that evening Scot and I met up with Carl and his girl Jess at Coconut bay Cafe..We just sat and talked for a while. It was my first time meeting Carl. Carl works with Scot..Once Coconut Bay Cafe got crowded we decided to go to Shorty's place. We sat around and just talked..It was fun...


| View Show | Create Your Own

Sunday, Scot and I ran up to Murfreesboro to the mall to see if I could find some more dresses..Not luck. So we drove to davids Bridal again to see if they had anything..No luck again...So we decided just to go home and relax..I did some laundry while Scot watched some T.V...Thats all for now..What a weekend...


No comments: