2.20.2007

To all..

'myspace

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has prayed for me and my family. My grandma is back the the nursing home. As you know, she broke her hip last week,but we also found out that she has a cracked collarbone. It is going to take a while for her to heal. But she has family that will support her each and every day.

This past Saturday Scot and I were on our way to go see a friend of ours. We took Jefferson Pike. On our way there was saw a police car and another car that was stuck in the ditch. Scot slowed down in his jeep and we asked if they needed any help. They said yes. No one there had rope or chain that we could hook up behind Scots Jeep and pull them out. So we waited for a friend of the victims to bring some rope. Once we got the rope, Scot tied it behind the SUV and his Jeep. We slowly pulled them out. Once they were out they thanked us. It is such a great feeling to help someone out. The roads were pretty bad that night.. Scot and I slid on black ice at least once.

I hope that you all have a wonderful rest of the day. I love you all!!!!

No comments: