12.11.2006

Visiting Friends

Brendan and I decided to go see some friends of ours that we have known for the past ten years. We left right after I got off work on Friday. WE got to the Hooks house about 9:30 our time. We sat up till about 12:30 or so just talking about what has been going on in our lived.

Saturday morning we woke up around 9a.m. and had wonderful breakfast that was prepared for us. Mrs. Hook had to go to work at 2p.m. So Brendan and I left around noon and headed to Gatlinburg to go do some shopping. We walked around for a few hours. Believe or not I did not find anything that I really liked. On the other hand Brendan found a few things that he liked and got. We started heading back around 5:30p.m. When we got back to the Hooks we had a wonderful dinner prepared by Mr. Hook. After dinner we just sat around again and relaxed. We also got the chance to learn about Bee's. Plus I learned that honey never goes bad. Brendan and Mr. Hook left around 11p.m. to go pick up Mrs. Hook from work. She works at the hospital as a nurse. Once they got home we stayed up till about 11:30p.m. talking about cats and family.

Sunday morning we had a big breakfast. After that we just enjoyed each others company. We watched birds on the porch. Then Mr. Hook took us outside and showed us how he fed his bees. And some other neat things. Mrs. hook gotready to go to work again, and Brendan and I packed up the car and got ready to getback on the road to go home. Brendan and I had a wonderful time.

Mr. and Mrs. Hook,
Thank you so much for allowing Brendan and I to stay at your place. Thank you for the wonderful meals that you prepared for us. Also thank you so much for the honey. I had some when I got home. Hopefully we will see you soon. Next time we are going to make sure that the whole family comes including Scot. :P.


| View Show |

No comments: