8.19.2006

Let's Play Ball

Hey yall how are you doing? I am doing alright, not feeling that well. Today was a long day for Scot and I. Scot went to eat with Heather, Abby, and Phillip at Shoneys this morning around 8a.m. Then I met up with Scot at 11 a.m. at Nana's. From there we got ready and went to Garrett's baseball game that started at 12:30p.m. It was too hot out there today to let the little kids play. Scot and I felt miserable in the hot heat, there was wind now and then but could not keep us cool. But the only thing that mattered was that we were there to watch and support Garrett. Towards then end of the game the sun came out. So then it was time for Scot and I to find some shade. We finally left around 2p.m. We are not sure which team won, I think it was Garrett's team. They did not use a score board. Garrett did an awesome job. He played catcher and first base. He also scored a run. When Scot and I got back to Nana's we took a two hour nap. Scot has not been feeling good at all today. We think that he has really bad sinus infection. He has had a headache all day today. Hopefully he is going to bed really soon, so that he can get some decent sleep. I am tired as well. I guess that I am going to get off this blog and go get some sleep. Have a great rest of the night. Don't stop smiling.

No comments: