9.26.2006

Drops of love

'myspace
This is what Joy and I did late Saturday afternoon. except we did not have two umbrellas and we were not dress in the right clothes. Joy had flip flops on and I had boots on. We decided to run into Wal*Mart while it was raining. After getting done in Wal*Mart we decided to take the chance and run back to the truck, except this time the rain was coming down really hard. Yes we did have an umbrella but it was no use we still managed to get our clothes soaked and wet. We were laughing the whole time that we were running to the truck. It was actually fun just to enjoy what God has given us. Joy, next time lets make sure that we are not in Chads truck. LOL
'myspace

3 comments:

Joy said...

That was so funny! I havent laughed that hard in awhile. I felt like an 8 year old! I'm glad we didnt wait for the rain to slack off... it wouldn't have been as fun. :)

Inga said...

yeah i know, I was just thinking about how parents tell their kids not to go outside and play in the rain. And here we are adults laughing in the rain. I wish that we had a camera at that time.

Andrea~Erin said...

I was in the rain onsat too! I sat in the rain like a dummy & watched the vols play, I am sure everyone that watched the game on T.V. looked at all of us in the stands & said, "dummies" I know that is what I always think when I see people sitting in the pooring rain just for a Game!