9.08.2006

Special Day

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
This is a very special person in my life. This is my grandmother that is an inspiration to everyone that she touches. Today is her birthday and she is 100 years old. Yup you read it right 100 years old. I know that some of you knew that Scot and I went this past Sunday to celebrate her birthday. The reason that we did is then was because it was Labor Day weekend and her family was able to come to TN to visit her and wish her a happy birthday. All of her life she has lived in MS. That did not stop my brother or I to go and visit her every chance that we had. But now she is much closer to us. She lives in a nursing home. She shares a room with another lady. I also know that she goes and reads to the children in the child care at the nursing home. There is nothing that grandma won't do. I am very lucky to have her as my grandmother.
Happy Birthday grandma, have a beautiful day and I love you very much.
I know that you can barely see this picture, but this is a 5 generation picture. Almost everyone in this picture lives in Mississippi.
'myspace

No comments: