9.01.2006

TGIF....

'myspace
'myspace
Thank goodness that today is Friday. I am ready for the long weekend. I have a few things that I am doing this weekend. Lets see, today when I get off work Scot and I are going to the bank, then we are going to enjoy time with Nana and Pa. We are going to work on the yard sale. Lets pray that it does not rain today. We may rent a movie tonight and have a movie night.
Tomorrow we are going to Garretts baseball game, help Nana with the yard sale, and then Scot and I are going to my parents house for a cook out. I have about 35 family memebers that are going to be in town this weekend. So I am going to spend some time with them.
Sunday morning I am going to church with Scot, Nana, and Pa. After church Scot and I have to drive back to Murfreesboro to go celebrate my grandmothers 100th birthday. My grandmother is an insperation to me. Yes, she is turning 100 yet she is strong as she could ever be. I am so thankful to have a grandmother like her. She is a joy yo be around with. That is the reason that all of my dads side of the family is going to be here for the weekend. Thats all that plans I think... So I am going to have a pretty busy weekend.
The good thing is that I am off on Monday and so is Scot. Monday is going to be our day to rest. Well guys, have a wonderful weekend and a great Labor Day. Just remember not to stop smiling.
'myspace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope ya do have a good weekend- doesn't sound like much rest...We'll see ya on Sunday, Lord Willin!

Joy said...

You have a good weekend too! I like the new layout. Have fun out there yard salin'! Love ya!