9.08.2006

Europe

Myspace CodesMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter Graphics
'myspace
This is a picture of two of my friends that I have known all my life. Short hair is Ilona and the other one is Natalija, Ilonas sister. The reason that I know these two girls is because we grew up in the same orphanage in Latvia. For the first time in a long time, Ilona e-mailed me this picture. It was taken in Latvia when they went home for three weeks. That is one thing that I would love to do, is go back to my home. Ilona also e-mailed me a web site that has another girl that we grew up with, where she is a pop star in Latvia. If you want to check it out, just go to www.ladybird.lv I just got done looking at her web site. It is amazing how well she has done for herself. While Ilona was in Latvia, she was able to hang out with the pop princess. As of what Ilona has told me, Latvia has changed alot. But it will always be my home. Ilona and Natalija, we need to get together sometime and catch up with our lives.
'myspace

No comments: