10.24.2006

Precious

Stone Door in Monteagle, TN myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This is my grandmother that I love dearly. I got to visit her yesterday. Everytime that I see her, I feel like I have done something well. I know that I don't see her as much as I should but I am going to change that. She deserves for me to be there and visit her. She just amazes me. Well yesterday my dad and my lovely sister took my grandmother to Stone Door in Monteagle, TN. Grandma wanted to see the leaves change colors. And smell the fresh cool breeze. She is someone that I admire and always will. I am lucky to have her here. It seems like anyone that meets her, she leaves something special in their hearts. I think that her favorite thing to do is to play Rummikub with her grandkids. Plus she also reads to the day care that they have at the nursing home. It looks like there is nothing that will stand in her way of doing what she enjoys. Grandma you are a very very special person in my life. Just knowing you and visiting you, I have realized how lucky I am to have you. Thank you for being so special to me. Can't wait to see you again. This time we can play some Rummikub. I LOVE YOU DEARLY...

No comments: