10.16.2006

Week-end

Myspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts
Friday, Scot and I went to Heather and Phillips to have dinner and hang out. That night Scot and Phillip went to see a 9:35p.m. movie while Heather and I just sat around the house and takled. I ended up leaving around 9:00p.m. I crawled into bed around 10p.m. Once I was asleep Scot calls me at 11:40 telling me that he is in the driveway and that I needed to unlock the door. So once he gets home we stay up and I listen to him telling me about the movie. It sounds like both of the guys had a lot of fun. Phillip, thank you for taking Scot to the movies and bringing him home. You ROCK so does your Chicken. LOL
Saturday, both of us layed in bed for a while. We had breakfast at Tee-Gee's.( I think that is how you spell it) After that we went to a gym to check out their prices on memberships. Scot, Phillip, my sis Lizz, and I are talking about going to work out three times a week. Then we went to Best Buy, Circuit City, and Electronic Express to look at a few things. After that we decided to go to Wal*Mart, and the sprint store in Murfreesboro. We finally got home at around 6p.m. I think that we had been running around for about 10 hours. It was just nice to take our time and look around. I enjoy each and every minute that I spend with Scot.
Sunday, we went to Mamaws and Papas church for a celebration. Papaw got a beautiful plaque and a card for their hard work that they had put into their church. The Wright family sang three beautiful songs, and then my honey sang a beautiful song as well. It was his third time to sing solo. After the service everyone gathered downstairs and had a wonderful lunch. After eating, I was ready for a nap. Scot and I went home and changed. We went to see granny for a little while to see how she was feeling. After that I went home and took a two hour nap. While Scot watched T.V. and played with his MP3 player. That night we went to church and listened to Charlie preach a great sermon. After that I was ready to go to bed. But Scot and I ran over to the Walpers house and visited for a little bit. I really enjoy being around them. I think that I finally laid my head down at 11p.m. That is about it.

No comments: