10.24.2006

Rummikub Time

This is my sister that I love very much as well. We are like day and night. Lizz, thank you for being such a wonderful sis to me. I know that you are always there when I am having a bad day. You can always make me laugh when I am sad. We have a lot of funny memories that I will never forget. I just want to let you know that I am always here for you. I hope to get together sometime real soon. Just let me know when you have a day off. Es milu tevi masa.


This is my lovely brother. I love him very very much. Brendan, thank you so much for taking care of my two kitties that miss very much. I know that they are enjoying your house to run around in. Thank you for being so patient with me as well. I could not ask for a better brother. I love you and you ROCK!!!!


Here is my grandmother who turned 100 in September. With her are my brother and sister. They are were getting ready to play some Rummikub. Scot and I went there last night to visit her and my grandfather as well. This picture was taken aroung 7:30 last night. My grandma loves this game. So she will stay up for about an hour and a half to play this game. Brendan and Lizz thank you so much for playing Rummikub with her last night. I know that it meanr alot to her. The next time that Scot and I are there we will play as well.

No comments: